This is the most valuable way to market your game. Low cost, big results.
As a result, your game is likely to get many important, sales bringing reviews and mentions
and your website traffic and Google rankings will get a boost.
You get 100% of your money back in these cases:
- If you e-mail me to cancel before I distribute a press release from you.
This guarantees that I'll review and submit your press release as soon as possible when you want.
- If your press release in some form doesn't show up in at least four websites with other games related content within three weeks of distribution
and you e-mail me within 40 days of submission stating that you're not satisfied with the results.
Indie Budget Pricing:
- Game press release distribution for $59.95.
- Game press release distribution and co-writing for $99.95.
- B2B, No VAT is charged.
Practically all payment methods are accepted. Click here to order
Why use our service to distribute game press releases
For example Battles of Norghan sold only 1 copy in the time period (of over a week) before a press release was submitted to hundreds of sites like we do
and after that, within 2 months, the game gone from having earned $23.72 to over $2000 directly to my pocket (profit after payment processing etc. fees). And later on to over $15000.
Naturally with a better game you'll get better results. This example was just to demonstrate the difference between making a press release and not making one.
The list is 100% biggest game publications contacts (PC, Linux, Mac, iPhones/iTouches/iPads, Android and consoles). The list is updated when needed.
Your game will be sent to the right person on big sites based on genre.
The sent e-mails are uniquely personalized for a better effect. In the database we have for example: firstname.lastname@example.org#Hi FirstName,#ABCDEFG Games#.
The FirstName and SiteName variables are used in the e-mail in a way
that makes it seem like we sent the e-mail manually to them.
The list was gathered mainly for Mitorah Games to be able to send many free press releases to updated and correct contacts
but it wouldn't have been worth the huge effort unless I'd release a service which enables others to use it as well.
I understand the budgets of independent game developers well so you are given an indie /
low budget game developer price.
Game Press Release Distribution quotes by professional independent game developers
Indie Gamer is considered a professional independent game development related board.
Indie Gamer discussion about the importance of a game press release:
Game Press Release - worth doing? - Sample link to validate quote
- "I sent the news on one of the MAGI updates through them [Mitorah Games] and the results were great. My traffic was slowly dying back then and two days after the release, I've got a concerned letter from my web host, saying that I suddenly started using too much bandwidth (20GB per day in demo downloads)." - Tom Grochowiak
- "Sending out a press release provides excellent bang-for-buck." - Sillysoft Games
- "On $100, I'd make the game without a budget and spend the $100 on a good press release."
- Glimmer Games
- "It seems the only useful advice anyone gets these days is to pay for a press release submission."
- Nick from Moonpod
- "Press releases are always worth it. Don't think just do it." - Jagged Blade Software